Back to Top
- 3 cups of cubed pineapple
- 1 cup of peeled, quartered and sliced kiwis
- 2 cups of mandarin orange or clementine segments
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Optional garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Place the pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges and pomegranate arils in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds.
- Pour the poppy seed dressing over the fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: dinneratthezoo.com