- 8-10 flour tortillas (soft taco size).
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken.
- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3 tbsps of butter.
- 3 tbsps of flour.
- 2 cups of chicken broth.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chiles.
- Mix the chicken with 1 cup of cheese then roll up in tortillas and place in a 9×13 sprayed pan (seam side down).
Melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat then whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add in the broth and whisk until smooth.
Once the sauce is thickened, turn off the heat and add in sour cream and chilies and mix until all combined.
Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with the remaining cheese.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com