- 2 cups of seedless watermelon pieces (I used an ice cream scoop to carve out the inside of a half of one watermelon. That was 2+ cups.)
- 2 cups of lemon lime soda
- 1 can of frozen limeade (This is where you can add some variety. Try pink lemonade, white grape juice, whatever your kids like!)
- Raspberry sherbet
- Put the watermelon in a medium-size bowl and use an immersion blender to juice it until there are no chunks left. You can also do this in a food processor or blender.
- To a large pitcher add the watermelon juice, soda, and frozen limeade or whatever frozen juice you chose. Limeade is a little zippy! So if your kids like something sweeter go for pink lemonade or another juice. Stir until the frozen juice is dissolved.
- Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve. When you’re ready, add a couple of scoops of sherbet to the pitcher to dress it up. Then put a couple of ice cubes and a couple of small scoops of sherbet in each glass and pour the juice over the top.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: shesaved.com