- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 3/4 cups water (or coconut milk)
- 3 cups (packed) kale, massaged
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 pound chicken satay
- 1 cup peanut dressing
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Bring the water and quinoa to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the quinoa is tender and has absorbed the water, about 15-20 minutes, remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes, covered, before letting cool.
- Meanwhile, assemble salad and enjoy!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: closetcooking.com