- Sweet Corns – 200 gms
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder – 1-2 pinch
- Chat Masala – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Onion/ pyaz – 1 medium/ big size
- Tomatoes/ tamatar – 1 big medium size
- Coriander/ dhaniya patta – handful chopped
- Green chillies/ hari mirch – 1 small
- Green Chutney – 2-3 teaspoons
- Boil sweet corn kernels and drain. Keep aside.
- Chop tomatoes, green chilli, onion and fresh coriander leaves finely.
- Take a bowl and put boiled corn. Add all the chopped veggies, green chutney, salt, red chilli powder (optional) and chat masala to it. Mix well. Garnish with green coriander and some more onions.
- If you want little chatpati, then add more green chutney on top just before garnishing.
- One can also add small pieces of raw mango, if you like it tangier.
- Yummy and easy Sweet Corn Chaat is ready to be served. Enjoy!
- NOTE – Open your imagination and garnish as you want to. Can add many other ingredients also as per taste. I like it very simple and basic, but you can go with your own likings.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: zaykakatadka.com