- 2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or sparkling wine, chilled, see shopping tip
- Pineapple or orange slices, for garnish, optional
- 1. In a pitcher, stir together the orange juice and pineapple juice.
2. To make one cocktail, pour equal parts orange juice mixture and then champagne into a champagne flute, wine or martini glass. Garnish with one pineapple or orange slice, if desired.
3. This recipe can be doubled, tripled and so on. To make it kid-friendly, plan for extra orange juice and pineapple juice. Add equal parts of the juice mixture and 7-up.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com