- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 10 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place spinach into a large serving bowl, top with hard-cooked eggs, mushrooms, 4 crumbled strips of bacon, Swiss cheese, and almonds.
Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallots and garlic, and cook until softened and translucent, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and 2 crumbled strips of bacon; season to taste with salt and pepper, then cook until hot.
Pour hot dressing over spinach and toss to coat.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: allrecipes.com