- 1 ¼ lbs of lean ground beef.
- 1 (15 oz) can of tomato sauce.
- Salt and pepper.
- 8 oz of egg noodles.
- ½ cup of sour cream.
- 1 ¼ cups of cottage cheese.
- ½ cup of sliced green onion.
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef then add in tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Let simmer.
Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions and set aside drained.
In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and cottage cheese. Add some freshly ground pepper then add in noodles and combine all together. Stir in green onions.
In a casserole dish, arrange half the noodles mixture, top with half the meat and half the grated cheese. Repeat the layers.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 20 minutes.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com