- 26 ounces of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- 1 lb of cooked and crumbled sausage.
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- ½ cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- ½ cup of sun-dried tomato, julienne cut.
- 6 sliced green onions.
- 12 eggs.
- ½ cup of milk.
- Salt and pepper.
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, arrange half of the potatoes, half of the sausage, half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses and half the sun dried tomatoes and green onions. Repeat the layers.
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper until well combined then pour over the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com