- 1 (8 ounce) package of linguine pasta.
- 2 tbsps of butter.
- ½ pound of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- ½ cup of butter.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- 1 package of cream cheese.
- 2 tbsps of chopped fresh parsley.
- ¾ tsp of dried basil.
- ⅔ cup of boiling water.
- ½ pound of cooked shrimp.
- Cook the linguine pasta in a boiling pot of lightly salted water for 7 minutes and drain.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tbsps of butter and cook the mushrooms until tender and place them in a plate.
Add ½ cup of butter and minced garlic to the saucepan, once melted add in the cream cheese while stirring constantly. Mix in the parsley and basil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the boiling water to the sauce gradually until it’s smooth then mix in the shrimp and mushrooms. Heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
Toss linguine with shrimp sauce and Voila!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com