- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a lightly greased 5 qt. slow cooker, layer half the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage; repeat layers.
- Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or until done.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook 5-10 more minutes or until cheese has melted.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: farmwifecooks.com