- 1 pound of softened butter.
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar.
- 2 tsps of vanilla extract.
- 3 ½ cups of all purpose flour.
- 1 ½ cups of crushed potato chips.
- 2 eggs.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, sugar eggs and vanilla.
Add in the flour and potato chips and stir until well combined.
On lightly greased cookie sheets, drop the dough by tsp about 2 inches apart.
In a preheated oven bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com