- 2 lbs of ground beef.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 3 chopped carrots.
- 4 stalks of chopped celery.
- 2 (28 ounce) undrained cans of diced tomatoes.
- 1 (16 ounce) drained can of red kidney beans.
- 1 (16 ounce) undrained can of white kidney beans.
- 3 (10 ounce) cans of beef stock.
- 3 tsps of oregano.
- 2 tsps of pepper.
- 5 tsps of parsley.
- 1 tsp of Tabasco sauce (optional).
- 1 (20 ounce) jar of spaghetti sauce.
- 8 ounces of pasta.
- In a skillet, brown the beef and drain off the fat. Place the beef in the crock pot along with all the other ingredients except for the pasta.
Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
1 hour before fully cooked add the pasta (if you are cooking on high, add the pasta during the last 30 min).
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com