- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cup sunflower seed flour or process your own unsalted seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- Line an 8 by 8 pan with parchment paper.
Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
Evenly press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
Pour 1 cup water into a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat until simmering.
Add gelatin and simmer and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
Add cream cheese to a stand mixer and blend on low until smoother in texture.
Add remaining ingredients and blend until all incorporated and no visible lumps of cream cheese.
Keep stand mixer on low while pouring in cooled gelatin and continue until it’s all absorbed.
Pour filling onto crust and cover and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
When ready to serve, remove by lifting parchment ends and placing onto a cutting board to slice.
Top with whipped cream if desired!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com