- 4 ounces cold, heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted and cooled (still liquid, but not hot)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 scoop Burt’s BeesTM Protein + Healthy Radiance – Chocolate
- pinch of salt
- crushed gluten-free pretzels for topping
- In a medium bowl, whip cold cream until it holds firm peaks with a hand mixer. In a seperate bowl, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add cream cheese to whipped cream, and mix on low to combine until smooth.
- Add melted dark chocolate, maple syrup, coffee and fold in by hand with a spatula.
- Sprinkle protein powder and salt over the top, stirring to combine. Spoon into cups and top with crushed pretzels. They are ready to eat now, with a mousse texture, or you can refrigerate to make them stiff like cheesecake.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: heartbeetkitchen.com