- 16 oz of sour cream.
- 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ½ cup of chopped ham.
- 1 chopped green onion.
- ¼ tsp of hot sauce.
- 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Salt and pepper.
- 16 oz of French bread loaf.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, onion, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until well combined.
Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf. Gently cut vertically to (but not through) bottom of the loaf.
½ inch from the edge to cut out center of bread, remove the center of the loaf.
Fill the bread loaf with the dipping and wrap it with foil.
In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 1 hour.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com