- 1 pound of ground beef.
- 2 tbsps of chopped onion.
- ⅛ tsp of garlic powder.
- ½ cup of spaghetti sauce.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- 1 egg.
- ⅛ tsp of pepper.
- 10 ounces of frozen thawed and drained chopped spinach.
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tbsps of parmesan cheese.
- In a skillet, brown the hamburger with the onion and drain. Add in the garlic powder and spaghetti sauce, season to taste and heat until bubbly.
While it’s heating, in a medium safe bowl, microwave the cream cheese for 40 to 60 seconds to soften it. Stir the cream cheese and beat in the egg and pepper with a spoon until well combined. Mix in the spinach.
In a greased 8×8 glass baking pan, spread half the meat, spread the spinach mixture over it, top with mozzarella cheese then add the second half of the meat mixture.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven to 350°.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com