- 1 lb lean hamburger meat.
- 1 package of taco seasoning.
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes and green chilies.
- 2 cpus of beef broth (or water).
- 1 heaping cup of elbow macaroni.
- You’ll Need (for the cheese sauce):
- 2 tbsps of butter.
- 2 tbsps of flour.
- ¾ cup of milk.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ½ tsp of pepper.
- First cook the hamburger in a saucepan until browned then drain it and stir in taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, beef broth and macaroni.
Heat to boiling then reduce the heat and simmer covered for 12 to 14 minutes.
To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan, add in the flour and cook. Stirring constantly for 5 minutes until light brown. Pour in the milk and bring to a boil, stir until smooth. Take off the heat and add in the shredded cheddar cheese, stir until the cheese melts.
Add salt and pepper to taste then pour the cheese sauce over the hamburger mixture. Stir to combine.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com