- 4 cups of white chicken meat cut into bite size pieces.
- 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- 2 tbsps of minced garlic.
- 3 large chopped carrots.
- 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- ¼ cup of butter.
- 2 bullion cubes.
- 1 bag of egg noodles.
- 12 cups of Swanson chicken broth.
- ½ tsp of dried marjoram.
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- ½ tsp of black pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter in a large stock pot and sauté the celery and garlic.
Stir in the chicken, carrots, water, bouillon cubes, dried minced onion, marjoram, black pepper, bay leaf, parsley and salt until well mixed and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add noodles and simmer until cooked.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com