- • 8 oz uncooked Elbow Macaroni
• 2 TBSP Butter
• 2 oz Herbed Mozzarella Cheese, diced small (regular mozzarella will work as well)
• ½ Red Bell Pepper, diced
• ½ Small Red Onion, diced
• 2 stalks Celery, diced
• 2 Dill Pickles, diced
• 2 TBSP Pickle Juice
• ½ cup Mayonnaise
• ½ cup Sour Cream
• pinch Dried Dill Weed
- • Cook the elbow macaroni according to the directions on the package.
• Drain, add the butter, and let cool to room temperature.
• Dice mozzarella, red bell pepper, small red onion, celery and pickles into bite sized pieces or smaller.
• Combine the diced mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, red onion, celery and pickles in a large bowl.
• In a separate small bowl, combine the pickle juice, mayonnaise, sour cream and dill weed. Stir until well mixed.
• Add the pasta to the diced vegetables; combine by folding.
• Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and combine very well.
• Refrigerate for a minimum of at least 2 hours in order for the flavors to blend.
• Refrigerate any leftovers.• Makes 6 servings Herbed Cheese and Veggie Macaroni Salad
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: annsentitledlife.com