- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon more or less of salt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Hot sauce to taste (Optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together several hours before you start grilling. Slather on chicken pieces several times while on the grill. Makes about 2 cups sauce. Enjoy!
Note: I use this on chicken but could be used on other meats as well and also used as a marinade.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: thesouthernladycooks.com