- 1 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- ½ cup of chopped red onion.
- 2 cups of precooked tails off shrimp.
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese.
- 3 tbsps of NOW foods coconut oil infused with garlic.
- 1 ½ cup of orzo.
- 4 quarts of water.
- Pepper to taste.
- First, cook the orzo according to package instructions and set aside.
In a sauté pan, heat the coconut oil on medium high heat then sauté the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes. Add in onion, bell peppers and pepper and cook until shrimp is warmed and onion and peppers are slightly soft.
Add the parmesan at last and sauté to melt.
Top orzo with shrimp sauce and serve!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com