- 16 oz of farfalle pasta cooked al dente.
- 2 peeled, pitted and chopped avocados.
- 1 (8 oz) package of fresh mozzarella chopped in small pieces.
- 1 ½ cups of halved cherry tomatoes.
- 2 to 3 tbsps of finely chopped fresh basil.
- 1 (12 oz) can of white kernel corn, drained and sauted in 1 tbsp of butter.
- ¼ cup of olive oil.
- 2 tbsps of white vinegar.
- Juice from 1 lemon.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Mix together the farfalle pasta, avocadoes, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil and kernel corn until well combined.
In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper then pour over the pasta mixture.
Mix until well combined and refrigerate covered.
Once chilled you can serve and enjoy!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com