- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 3 strips cooked bacon, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together banana, sunflower seed butter, honey, egg and vanilla. Then add in cinnamon baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips and cooked bacon.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the batter and on to the baking sheet. Place them about 2 inches apart because they will spread out just a bit. Yields about 12 cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from baking sheet.
- Eat up and feel like elvis.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: paleomg.com