- 1 lb of bacon (cut into small pieces).
- ½ onion.
- 1 green bell pepper.
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chiles.
- 4 cups of thawed tater tots.
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- 6 large eggs.
- In a 12’’ cast iron skillet, cook the cut bacon until crispy then drain it.
In the same skillet, sauté the chopped onion and green pepper with the bacon then add a can of diced green chiles.
Add in 4 cups of thawed tater tots and 2 cups of mexican cheese blend and mix all together until well combined.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs and pour over the tater tot skillet mixture.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com