- Rainbow Roll-Ups:
- carrots, cut into matchsticks
- cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- red cabbage
- curry hummus
- cooked rice or quinoa (optional)
- peanuts and cilantro
- collard greens (leaf)
- Peanut Sauce:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos if gluten free)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic
- Prep: Trim the stem/spine of the collard leaf – don’t cut it completely off, but just cut it down so that it’s nice and thin and pliable.
- Roll: Arrange your fillings on the collard leaf. Fold the ends in and roll from front to back, trying to keep everything in there nice and tight. Watch video for a visual example.
- Peanut Sauce: Run all the ingredients through a blender or food processor. Voila!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: pinchofyum.com