- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar.
- ¼ cup of soy sauce.
- 1 cup of orange juice.
- 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- ¼ tsp of ginger.
- 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- 1 large diced sweet potato.
- 6 carrots cut up.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks.
- In a crock pot, place the carrots, potatoes, and onion and place the chicken breasts on top.
Mix together the brown sugar, pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt in a bowl then pour the mixture over the chicken.
Cook on low for 6 hours or so and 4 hours on high.
In the last hour of cooking, add the small can of pineapple chunks and cook.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com