- 1 (8 oz) can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- 2 tbsps of Thousand Island dressing.
- 8 slices of thinly sliced corned beef.
- 8 slices of thinly sliced Swiss cheese.
- ½ cup of well drained sauerkraut.
- On a floured work surface, unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
In each triangle, spread ¾ tsp of the dressing and top with a slice of corned beef, a slice of cheese and a tsp of sauerkraut. Roll up the dough and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 18 to 20 minutes and Voila!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com