- 1 cup of softened butter.
- 1 cup of white sugar.
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tsp of grated orange zest.
- 2 tbsps of orange juice.
- 2 ½ cups of all purpose flour.
- ½ tsp of baking soda.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- 2 cups of chopped cranberries.
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- ½ tsp of grated orange zest.
- 3 tbsps of orange juice.
- 1 ½ cups of confectioner’s sugar.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Add in the egg and blend until well combined. Add in 1 tsp of orange zest, 2 tbsps of orange juice and mix.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and stir into the orange mixture.
Add in the cranberries and walnuts and mix until all combined.
On ungreased cookie sheets, drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls leaving 2 inches apart between the cookies.
In a preheated oven to 375° bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes.
Cool on wire racks.
In a small bowl, mix together ½ tsp of orange zest, 3 tbsps of orange juice and confectioners’ sugar then spread on top of the cooled cookies.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com