- 1 baguette, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 16 ounces Hood Cottage Cheese with Honey & Pear added
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice the baguette and place slices on a large baking sheet. Brush the tops of the slices with olive oil and bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove stems and pits from cherries and chop into eighths, stir together with the brown sugar and set aside.
Turn broiler on and place the bread slices under the broiler until edited are lightly browned. Watch closely.
Top each bread slice with 1 to 2 tablespoons of Hood Cottage Cheese with Honey & Pear added.
Top cottage cheese with a spoonful of cherries, as well as some almonds and mint. Distributing evenly among the crostini slices.
Drizzle with honey and serve.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: sugarandsoul.co