- 6 ears of corn, cooked, kernels removed (roughly 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 15.5 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook corn, drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Chop jalapeño and red onion, combine in a bowl with apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Cut corn from cob, chop peppers, tomatoes and cilantro; combine in a bowl with black beans.
- Add jalapeno and red onion to corn mixture.
- Pour freshly squeezed lime juice over the top of the mixture; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with chips or as a side salad.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: adishofdailylife.com