- 2 cans of Mexican or Fiesta drained corn.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ½ cup of chopped green onions.
- 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ¼ tsp of pepper.
- ⅛ tsp of garlic powder.
- ½ tsp of cumin.
- 2-3 jalapenos to taste.
- Well, it’s a bit hard but I will try my best!
Just take a medium bowl and mix all the ingredients together!
Chill the corn dip and it’s ready to serve!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com