- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 clove large garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 leaves large Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. green parts sliced
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts diced
- 1 1/2 cups croutons
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: spicysouthernkitchen.com