- 1 loaf French bread
- Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup spinach, chiffonade (stacked and sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp real bacon bits (about 2 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut a loaf of French bread in half. Smear a thin layer of garlic butter on each half.
- Tossed the pre-cooked sliced chicken in some Alfredo sauce and layered it on top of the garlic butter.
- Top the chicken layer with the ribbons of spinach, sliced red onions, real bacon bits, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until cheese melts and slightly browns. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: dessertnowdinnerlater.com