- 12 eggs.
- 1 small block of diced Velveeta cheese.
- ¾ bag of tater tots.
- 1 tube of Jimmy Dean sausage ground.
- 1 package of hickory smoked bacon chopped.
- 2 cans of sausage gravy of your choice.
- 8 oz bag of cheddar cheese.
- In a preheated oven to 450°F bake the tater tots for 20 minutes.
In a skillet, brown the chopped bacon and the Jimmy Dean sausage then place in a baking dish.
Add tater tots and Velveeta cheese and mix together gently.
Spread sausage gravy evenly on the top then pour the eggs and try the spread them.
Spread the cheddar cheese on top and bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com