- 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 cup of water.
- ⅓ cup of butter.
- You’ll Need (for the topping):
- ¾ cup of brown sugar.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- ½ cup of pecans.
- ¼ cup of flaxseed or another nut as you desire.
- You’ll Need (for the drizzle):
- 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Dash(es) maple extract.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cake ingredients according the the package instructions.
Mix together the topping ingredients and add half of it to the cake and mix together.
Pour the batter in the pan and top with the rest of topping.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Let the cake cool before drizzling it with the powdered sugar, maple extract and a little water.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com