- 1 litre Milk
- 8-10 Bread Slices
- Sugar (Powdered) – 3/4th Cup
- Pista – 5-6 (Chopped)
- Cashews – 5-6(Chopped)
- Almonds – 5-6(Chopped)
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Saffron – 10 strands
- Boil milk in a wide and heavy bottomed vessel.
- Once the milk is boiled ,reduce the flame to medium. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning of Milk.
- The milk will start thickening. Reduce the Milk to half by continuous stirring.
- Then add sugar,saffron and half of the Nuts ( Almonds, Cashews,and Pistas).
- Once the milk has come to one fourth of original quantity, switch off the flame. This mixture is called Rabri.
- Now keep the Rabri to cool down and then refrigerate for atleast half an hour. I kept it for two hours as my family likes it chilled.
- Meanwhile, take bread slices and cut them to small circles by using a small round lid.
- Dip the bread slices to rabdi and set it aside for another 10 minutes in fridge. .
- Delicious and Yummy Bread Rasmalai recipe is ready now and can be served chilled.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: zaykakatadka.com