- 2 cups + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 & 1/2 cups (about 1 pint) blueberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons turbinado or other coarse sugar*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.**
- Whisk the 2 cups of flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, yogurt, and oil. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of blueberries. Toss the remaining blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour, and gently fold them into the batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and spread evenly. Sprinkle the reserved blueberries over the top of the batter.
- Combine the hazelnuts, turbinado sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for about 15 minutes before removing the sides of the pan.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: bakeorbreak.com