- 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese at room temperature.
- ½ cup of white sugar.
- 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- ¾ tsp of vanilla.
- 1 tsp of sour cream.
- You’ll Need (for the Drizzle):
- 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar.
- 1 tbsp of milk.
- 1 tbsp of softened butter.
- Open the crescent rolls carefully so as not to tear the dough (don’t unroll) leave it in it’s cylindrical shape. Slice the dough into pieces about ¼ inch thick. Place the pieces in a cooking sheet with parchment paper. Press the center of each piece to make an indentation for the filling.
Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and sour cream in a large bowl. Add the filling to the indentation you made.
In a preheated oven to 350 degrees, bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
While the danish is baking, make the drizzle.
In a small bowl, mix together the confectioner’s sugar, milk and butter. Drizzle the mixture over the danish the way you want to.
Let the danish cool before drizzling it.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: 78recipes.com