- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 ½ lbs. total)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix (from a 1 ounce packet)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large, shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste and place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a large jar with a lid, shake together olive oil, honey, cider vinegar, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dry soup mix, and salt until completely combined.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 35-40 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Baste with pan sauce just before serving.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: theseasonedmom.com